What’s New in Adobe Photoshop CS6?
With Terry White
When: Tuesday, July 17, 2012
2:00-3:00 PM Eastern
Adobe® Photoshop® CS6 software delivers even more imaging magic, new creative options, and the Adobe Mercury Graphics Engine for blazingly fast performance. Retouch with new Content-Aware features, and create superior designs as well as movies using new and reimagined tools and workflows. In this HOW DesignCast, Adobe Worldwide Design Evangelist, Terry White will:
- Enhance your creativity and boost your productivity with the new Adobe Mercury Graphics Engine
- New Content-Aware features take image retouching to a new level of ease and control. Get superior results when you crop, correct wide-angle lens curvatures, auto-correct, and more
- Experience creative breakthroughs with new and enhanced design tools
- Intuitively create videos within the familiar Photoshop environment
- Create custom photographic blurs, and paint and draw more expressively.
- Discover an easy way to create 3D artwork with an intuitive user interface, and enhance your 3D creations with shadows, lighting, animation, and new sketch and cartoon looks.
More Upcoming Free Webcasts from Adobe:
Aug. 21, 2012: Design HTML Websites without writing code with Adobe Muse
Sep. 11, 2012: What’s New in Adobe Illustrator CS6?
Sep. 25, 2012: What’s New in Adobe InDesign CS6?
About Terry White
Terry White – Worldwide Creative Suite Design Evangelist for Adobe Systems, Inc. Terry has been with Adobe for over a 15 years and has extensive knowledge of Adobe’s Creative Professional product line. In his current position, he leads the charge of getting customers excited and educated about Adobe’s Creative Suite Design Premium products. Terry is an Adobe Certified Expert and Creative Suite Master. He has been active in the industry for over 20 years and is the founder and president of MacGroup-Detroit, ” Michigan’s largest Macintosh users group and is a columnist for Photoshop User Magazine and Layers Magazine. Terry is the host of the top ranked award winning Adobe Creative Suite Video Podcast. He is also the author of Secrets of the Adobe Bridge and co-author of The iPhone Book, The iPhone Book 2nd Edition,The iPhone Book 3rd Edition, The iPhone Book 4th Edition, The iPhone Book 5th Edition, and InDesign CS/CS2 Killer Tips.
FREE Webinar sponsored by Adobe Systems